All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA major new study of an ever-popular subject written by one of the most highly regarded authorities in the field.
- Author BiographyNORMAN FRIEDMAN is arguably America's most prominent naval analyst, and the author of more than thirty books covering a range of naval subjects, from warship histories to contemporary defence issues. His most recent of a series of successful works for Seaforth was Fighting the Great War at Sea.
- Author(s)Norman Friedman
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeaforth Publishing
- Content Note350 illustrations
- Width245 mm
- Height289 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.