All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of the superb seasonal flavours of British produce and cooking.
- Author BiographyProfessional chef Madalene has worked in some of the country's finest restaurants, from Aubergine (as part of Gordon Ramsay's brigade) and Claridges, and under Michel Roux Jr at Le Gavroche. The British Larder website was created in 2008 by Madalene and her partner Ross Pike, and gave them an outlet to share and show off their love of seasonal produce, pairing ingredients, flavours and textures in new and exciting ways. The website gained great critical acclaim and Maddy and Ross decided to turn 'clicks into bricks', and in August 2010, they opened the doors to The British Larder, in Suffolk. Since then, they have come to the attention of every serious food critic and institution, landing acclaim from many.
- Author(s)Madalene Bonvini-Hamel
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight1815 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.