All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume Three completes the trilogy of the renowned British Shotgun series and is a tribute to the ingenuity and craftsmanship of the British gun trade. This highly regarded series grew out of the vision of the authors to write a complete story of the evolution of the British shotgun.
- Author BiographyIan Crudgington ran a successful gunmaking business and served for many years on the Council of the Gun Trade Association, and has been Chairman of the organisation. In 1960 he was elected to the Livery of the Gunmakers company of the City of London, to the Court in 1969 and served as Master from 1974 to 1975. David Baker has had a life-long fascination with the evolution of the sporting gun. With his writing career now in its fourth decade, he has produced hundreds of magazine articles and numerous books including The British Shotgun Volume One and Two; The Royal Gunroom at Sandringham and The Heyday of the Shotgun.
- Author(s)D.J. Baker,I.M. Crudgington
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width192 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine27 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ggsanders8809 Nov, 2013by
Very nicely presented book and good value for money.
I purchased this book as a gift for my husband as he particularly wanted it and is delighted with it.
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £25.00Trending at £26.73
- £7.28Trending at £8.04
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
- £7.42Trending at £8.07
- £11.86Trending at £15.56
- £13.14Trending at £13.98
- £15.99Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.