All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims to examine the long term strategies and themes that shaped Britain's Cold War policies.
- Author BiographyDr Matthew Grant is based at the University of Sheffield. He has been researching aspects of the Cold War since 2000 and is a regular speaker on the subject at conferences around the UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMatthew Grant
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.