All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a reference for anyone interested in capturing and mixing the best possible music recordings. In this book, the author explains many of the techniques he has used to get award-winning drum, bass, guitar, keyboard, vocal, string, and brass sounds.
- Author BiographyFive-time Grammy winner BRUCE SWEDIEN's career in music recording began with the music of the post-swing era and continues through to the modern era of multimedia digital technology. First publicly recognised in 1962 with a Grammy nomination for Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons' Big Girls Don't Cry, Swedien went on to record and mix Michael Jackson's Thriller, the best-selling album in the history of recorded music. Swedien has been nominated for a total of 13 Grammys.
- Author(s)Bill Gibson,Bruce Swedien
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleLegacy Series
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content NotePhotos and Illustrations Throughout
- Weight998 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £10.62Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.