All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £68.97Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.34
- £13.75Trending at £17.07
- £11.99Trending at £15.04
- £2.81Trending at £3.85
- £3.70Trending at £3.87
- £3.18Trending at £3.49
About this product
- DescriptionA swashbuckling thriller, part three of THE HIGH SEAS ADVENTURES, set on the oceans at the turn of the nineteenth century - drama, horror, adventure...
- Author BiographyIain Lawrence was born in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, the second of four children. He studied journalism in Vancouver and went to work for the Prince Rupert Daily News. Eighteen years later, he went to work on a fish farm before he started writing full-time. He learned to sail at the age of nine, and as he grew up, boating became a huge part of his life. He lives with his long-time partner Kristin and dog Skipper on a remote radio-transmission site on an island off Prince Rupert, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Iain Lawrence
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/05/2004
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHigh Seas Adventures
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight232 g
- Width201 mm
- Height122 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.