All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for students new to the study of business, this book explores the global range of environments within which business operates. Wetherly and Otter encourage critical thinking via a unique 'themes and issues' approach, which reflects the integrated, dynamic reality of businesses today.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Wetherly is Reader in Politics at Leeds Metropolitan University. He is module leader for Business Environment, which he has taught for several years. Paul's research interests include New Labour/Third Way and state theory, and he has many publications in these fields. Dorron Otter is Principal Lecturer in Economics at Leeds Metropolitan University. His principal teaching and research interests are in the field of political economy, particularly in relation to development and global justice.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note125 illustrations
- Weight1074 g
- Width196 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDorron Otter,Paul Wetherly
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.