All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Business of Counterterrorism focuses on the opportunities and challenges that public-private partnerships (PPPs) face in the post-9/11 world. This book identifies the essential role that PPPs are now taking in homeland security and explores the implications of this transformative shift in the field.
- Author BiographyNathan E. Busch (PhD, University of Toronto) is Associate Professor of Government at Christopher Newport University (CNU) and Co-Director of the CNU Center for American Studies, where he is lead coordinator of CNU's annual Symposium on Homeland Security. He is author of No End In Sight: The Continuing Menace of Nuclear Proliferation (2004) and co-editor of Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction: The Future of International Nonproliferation Policy (2009). Austen D. Givens is a PhD candidate in the Department of Political Economy at King's College London. He is a graduate of the University of Virginia and Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Author(s)Austen D. Givens,Nathan E. Busch
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleTerrorism Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.