All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative text examines how fashion apparel and accessories are designed, manufactured, marketed and distributed. It focuses on the organization and operation of the US textiles and fashion industry and the role of these industries within a global context.
- Author BiographyLeslie Davis Burns, Kathy K. Mullet and Nancy O. Bryant are all based at Oregon State University.
- Author(s)Kathy K. Mullet,Leslie Davis Burns,Nancy O. Bryant
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note8 pp full color
- Weight1100 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.26Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.