All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides journalists with the foundation for understanding the various parts of the sports business, and explores structure, governance, labour issues, and other business factors within the sports community.
- Author BiographyMark Conrad is Associate Professor and Chair of the Legal and Ethical Studies Area at Fordham University's School of Business Administration, where he teaches Sports Law, Media Law, and other law classes. He also teaches at Columbia University's graduate program in Sports Management. Mr. Conrad has published in academic, legal and general circulation publications, including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Sports Business Journal, and the New York Law Journal. He is a frequent blogger for Sports Law Blog. Mark received his J.D. from New York Law School, and he holds an M.S. from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism.
- Author(s)Mark Conrad
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.