CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Busy Manager's Guide to Marketing is a readable, accessible and easy-to-follow book for practising managers with limited time and big ambitions.
- Author BiographyBill Donaldson has taught, practised and researched in marketing for over 30 years. One time marketing manager, lecturer, consultant and now Professor, his motivation in writing this book is to emphasise the importance of marketing in adding value for a business and to help managers implement their marketing strategies, plans and programmes more effectively.
- Author(s)Bill Donaldson
- PublisherGoodfellow Publishers Limited
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGoodfellow Publishers Limited
- Weight210 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.