CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.70Trending at £12.85
- £4.99Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive guide to all the butterflies found in Canada. It contains descriptive individual accounts for 300 butterfly species, including descriptions of early stages of species development, subspecies, and a list of key features.
- Author BiographyRoss A. Layberry has been building a database of butterfly distribution in Canada since 1985, now at over 90,000 records. Peter W. Hall is presently Acting Director General, Strategies asnd Planning Research Branch, Agriculture and Agri-food Canada. J. Donald Lafontaine is a research scientist at the Research Branch of Agriculture and Agri-food Canada, where he has worked in the Lepidoptera Unit in the Canadian National Collection of insects (CNC) for the past twenty-six years.
- Author(s)J.Donald Lafontaine,Peter Hall,Ross A. Layberry
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight1040 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)John T. Fowler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.