All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal hyperconnectivity and increased system integration have led to vast benefits, including worldwide growth in incomes, education, innovation, and technology. Drawing on insights from a wide variety of disciplines, the authors provide guidance for how governments, businesses, and individuals can better manage risk in our contemporary world.
- Author BiographyIan Goldin is director of the Oxford Martin School and professor of globalization and development at the University of Oxford. Mike Mariathasan is assistant professor of finance at KU Leuven.
- PrizesRunner-up for Estoril Global Issues Distinguished Book Prize 2015.
- Author(s)Ian Goldin,Mike Mariathasan
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note45 line illus. 5 tables.
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.