All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to the concept of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial business management. It covers many elements of the entrepreneurial management discipline including choosing a business, organizing, financing, marketing, developing an offering that the market will value, and growing the business in all its dimensions.
- Author BiographyDr. Rajagopal is Professor of Marketing at EGADE Business School of Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM), Mexico City Campus, and Fellow of the Royal Society for Encouragement of Arts, Manufacture and Commerce, London, UK. He is also Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, and the Institute of Operations Management, UK. He has been listed in various international directories including Who's Who in the World since 2008, and 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century. Dr. Rajagopal holds postgraduate and doctoral degrees in Economics and Marketing respectively from Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University. He specializes in the fields of marketing management, rural economic linkages, and development economics. He has to his credit 40 books on marketing management and rural development themes and over 400 research contributions that include research papers in national and international refereed journals. He is Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Leisure and Tourism Marketing, International Journal of Business Competition and Growth, and International Journal of Built Environment and Asset Management. He has imparted training to senior executives and has conducted 55 management development programs. His research contributions have been conferred the highest recognition of National Researcher -SNI-level III by the Government of Mexico.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.