All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100 creative, therapeutic worksheets to explore issues such as self-esteem, coping with loss, problem solving, personal reflection and goal setting, based on prevalent CBT and art therapy principles. Illustrated alphabet letters and mandala designs for therapeutic colouring-in are also included.
- Author BiographyJennifer Guest has worked in clinical therapeutic practice as a counsellor for 14 years, working with adults, couples and young people in a variety of counselling centres and schools in the North of England. Jennifer is an Accredited Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists and has an honours degree in Art and Design. Currently she works for Relate, a charity that provides counselling services, and has her own private practice based in Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Jennifer Guest
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note100 illustrated worksheets (black and white line drawings)
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.