All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops the concept of the corporatist catch-all party to explain how the CDU has responded to changing demands from women.
- Author BiographySarah Elise Wiliarty is Assistant Professor of Government at Wesleyan University. Her research interests include political parties, women and politics, and Christian Democracy. Professor Wiliarty has published articles in German Politics and Politics and Gender and co-edited The Transformation of Postwar Germany: Democracy, Prosperity and Nationhood (1999, with John S. Brady and Beverly Crawford).
- Author(s)Sarah Elise Wiliarty
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.