All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe preparation course for the Cambridge ESOL teacher training exam, the Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), the most popular teacher training qualification.
- Author BiographyScott Thornbury is Associate Professor on the MA TESOL program at the New School in New York, and has an MA (TEFL) from the University of Reading. His previous experience includes teaching and training in Egypt, UK, Spain, and in his native New Zealand. He has written extensively on areas of language and methodology, his most recent books being Beyond the Sentence: An Introduction to Discourse Analysis, and An A-Z of ELT (both Macmillan), Natural Grammar (OUP) which won a British Council ELT Innovations Award in 2004, and Grammar (OUP), which earned a special mention in the English Speaking Union awards for 2006, and Conversation: From Description to Pedagogy (with Diana Slade, CUP). He is currently the series editor of the Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers (CUP). He divides his time between New York and Barcelona.
- Author(s)Peter Watkins,Scott Thornbury
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2007
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementStudent edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.