Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how companies can develop a cohort of internal candidates - one of whom may be suited to the increasingly demanding CEO role. This book describes the distinguishing attributes of the inside-outsider and reveals how to recruit, nurture, and promote this type of leader.
- Author BiographyJoseph Bower is Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School. He has been teaching and researching general management and leadership for over 40 years. Bower has written dozens of academic articles, books, and cases. He is the author of 8 HBR articles--and has been recognised as a McKinsey Award winner (which commends outstanding work likely to have a major influence on executives worldwide).
- Author(s)Joseph L. Bower
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.