All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an overview of the experimental basis, theoretical background, and nature of the CH- Interaction. The CH- Interaction refers to a weak attractive force that originally was inferred from structural data obtained by spectroscopy. The characteristics of this weak force are compared to those of other hydrogen bonds.
- Author BiographyMOTOHIRO NISHIO is Professor in the Department of Materials Science at Chiba University in Chiba, Japan. MINORU HIROTA is Professor in the Department of Applied Chemistry at Yokohama National University in Yokohama, Japan. YOJI UMEZAWA is Vice Director in the Department of Medicinal Chemistry at the Institute of Microbial Chemistry in Tokyo, Japan.
- Author(s)Minoru Hirota,Motohiro Nishio,Yoji Umezawa
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/1998
- Series TitleMethods in Stereochemical Analysis
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.