All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many students, calculus can be the most mystifying and frustrating course they will ever take. This study guide works as a supplement to any single-variable calculus course or textbook. It includes more than 475 examples (ranging from easy to hard) that provide step-by-step reasoning.
- Author BiographyAdrian Banner is Lecturer in Mathematics at Princeton University and Director of Research at INTECH.
- Author(s)Adrian Banner
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- Series TitlePrinceton Lifesaver Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note350 line illus.
- Weight1514 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.11
- £12.50Trending at £19.78
- £6.50Trending at £6.93
- £6.62Trending at £7.55
- £5.46Trending at £6.31
- £1.89Trending at £3.02
- £9.83Trending at £10.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.