All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Charles J. Cicchetti,Colin M. Long,Jeffrey A. Dubin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsList of Tables and Figures. List of Terms. Preface. 1. Introduction. 2. Power Production Economics. 3. Principles of Traditional Regulation. 4. Reconciling Marginal Cost and Revenue Requirements. 5. Competitive Wholesale Markets for Electricity. 6. California's Market Design: an Initial Success Followed by a 'Perfect Storm'. 7. Design Flaws and a Worsening Crisis. 8. Testable Hypothesis. 9. Survey of Electricity Models for California. 10. An Economic Analysis of Natural Gas Price Movements During the Crisis. 11. An Econometric Analysis of Electricity Prices in California. 12. Market Manipulation. 13. Gaming and Cheating. 14. Market Monitoring and Initial Regulatory Response. 15. Refunds and Mitigation. 16. California Responds. 17. Handicapping the Winners. 18. Conclusion: Wrapping Up and Lessons Learned. Index. About the Authors.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.