All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionArt is about acts in response to what the artist sees or hears and how these acts provoke responses from viewers. In this title, the author explores how human life is shaped by the experience of call and response.
- Author BiographyJean-Louis Chrtien is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Paris-IV, Sorbonne. His books in English translation include The Unforgettable and the Unhoped For, The Call and the Response, and Hand to Hand: Listening to the Work of Art; he is also co-editor of Phenomenology and the Theological Turn: The French Debate (all Fordham). Anne A. Davenport teaches humanities at Boston College.
- Author(s)Jean-Louis Chretien
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- Series TitlePerspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 33
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight256 g
- Width5830 mm
- Height3895 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byAnne Ashley Davenport,Stephen E. Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.