All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative guide to Arvo Part, this Companion provides a rounded picture of the man and his music.
- Author BiographyAndrew Shenton is Associate Professor of Music at Boston University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 3 tables 45 music examples
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAndrew Shenton
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.82
- £29.50Trending at £41.52
- £27.37Trending at £28.13
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £20.75Trending at £21.13
- £10.62Trending at £11.64
- £24.74Trending at £34.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.