All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA major re-evaluation of Boccaccio's status as literary innovator and cultural mediator equal to that of Petrarch and Dante.
- Author BiographyGuyda Armstrong is Senior Lecturer in Italian at the University of Manchester and is author of The English Boccaccio: A History in Books (2013). Rhiannon Daniels is Lecturer in Italian at the University of Bristol and is author of Boccaccio and the Book: Production and Reading in Italy, 1340-1520 (2009). Stephen J. Milner is Serena Professor of Italian at the University of Manchester. He is co-editor, with Catherine Leglu, of The Erotics of Consolation: Distance and Desire in the Middle Ages (2008) and editor of At the Margins: Minority Groups in Premodern Italy (2005).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGuyda Armstrong,Rhiannon Daniels,Stephen J. Milner
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.01Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.