All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.08Trending at £8.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 Companion provides a full introduction to the famed pioneer of both the Elizabethan stage and modern English poetry, Christopher Marlowe.
- Author BiographyPatrick Cheney is Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Pennsylvania State University. He is the author of Marlowe's Counterfeit Profession: Ovid, Spenser, Counter-Nationhood (1997) and Spenser's Famous Flight: A Renaissance Idea of a Literary Career (1993).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byPatrick Cheney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.