All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and authoritative account of one of the greatest and most prolific writers of classical antiquity.
- Author BiographyCatherine Steel is Professor of Classics at the University of Glasgow. She has written extensively on Roman oratory, Cicero and political life in the Republic, including Cicero, Rhetoric, and Empire (2002), Reading Cicero: Genre and Performance in Late Republican Rome (2005) and Roman Oratory (2006).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCatherine Steel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £3.20Trending at £4.57
- £6.38Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.