The Cambridge Companion to Comparative Law: Mental Models, Milgram and the Problem of Obedience by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.89Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 23 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.99+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book delves into the 'deeper structures' of the world's legal systems, where law meets culture, politics and socio-economic factors.
- Author BiographyMauro Bussani is Professor of Comparative Law at the University of Trieste and Scientific Director of the International Association of Legal Sciences (IALS). He is a prolific author and member of numerous prestigious international academic institutions. Alongside Professor Ugo Mattei, he is co-editor of the Common Core of European Private Law series. Ugo Mattei is Professor of Civil Law at the University of Turin, Academic Coordinator of the International University College, Turin and also Alfred and Hanna Fromm Distinguished Professor of International and Comparative Law at University of California, Hastings College of Law. His work is highly interdisciplinary and has been published widely in books and journals.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMauro Bussani,Ugo Mattei
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £5.99Trending at £6.67
- £15.00Trending at £15.98
- £34.35Trending at £41.55
- £15.62Trending at £17.61
- £15.77Trending at £16.59
- £12.92Trending at £19.46
- £12.07Trending at £12.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.