All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of specially written essays offering a guide to one of the most celebrated American dramatists working today.
- Author BiographyChristopher Bigsby is Professor of American Studies at the University of East Anglia and has published more than twenty-five books covering American theatre, popular culture and British drama, including Modern American Drama, 1945-1990 (Cambridge University Press, 2000), and Contemporary American Playwrights (Cambridge University Press, 2000). He is editor of The Cambridge Companion to Arthur Miller and coeditor, with Don Wilmeth, of The Cambridge History of American Theatre. He is also an award-winning novelist and regular radio and television broadcaster.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byChristopher Bigsby
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.82
- £29.50Trending at £41.52
- £27.37Trending at £28.13
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £20.75Trending at £21.13
- £10.62Trending at £11.64
- £23.35Trending at £23.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.