All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume highlights and offers different perspectives on the controversies provoked by this central text of Western philosophy.
- Author BiographyDavid Cunning is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Iowa. He is the author of Argument and Persuasion in Descartes' Meditations (2010) and Margaret Cavendish (forthcoming).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid Cunning
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.79Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.