All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the wide range of Dewey's thought and provides a critical evaluation of his philosophy and its lasting influence.
- Author BiographyMolly Cochran is Associate Professor of International Affairs in the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs at the Georgia Institute of Technology. She is the author of Normative Theory in International Relations: A Pragmatic Approach (1999).
- Author(s)Molly Cochran
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.