All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and accessible Companion examines the life and writings of Edmund Burke, one of the eighteenth century's most influential thinkers.
- Author BiographyDavid Dwan is a lecturer in English at Queen's University Belfast. He is author of The Great Community: Culture and Nationalism in Ireland (2008) and has written a range of articles on intellectual history and modern literature. Christopher Insole is Senior Lecturer in Theology and Ethics at the University of Durham, UK. He is the author of The Politics of Human Frailty: A Theological Defence of Political Liberalism (2005) and has written articles on Burke, Kant, philosophy of religion, epistemology and intellectual history.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byChristopher Insole,David Dwan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.