All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis essay collection by leading scholars provides a comprehensive guide to Jane Austen's Emma, one of the greatest English novels.
- Author BiographyPeter Sabor is Director of the Burney Centre and Canada Research Chair in Eighteenth-Century Studies at McGill University. He is a past president of the Canadian Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada. He is General Editor of The Court Journals and Letters of Frances Burney and co-General Editor of The Cambridge Edition of the Works and Correspondence of Samuel Richardson. His publications on Austen include the Juvenilia (2006) volume in The Cambridge Edition of the Works of Jane Austen and Jane Austen's Manuscript Works (2013), co-edited with Linda Bree and Janet Todd.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byPeter Sabor
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £12.03
- £6.27Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.