All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging and informative overview of the life and works of Frederick Douglass.
- Author BiographyMaurice S. Lee is Assistant Professor of English at Boston University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMaurice S. Lee
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.