All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cambridge Companion to Jewish American Literature discusses Jewish American literature in relation to ethnicity, religion, politics, and race.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Kramer is Professor in the Department of English at Bar Ilan University. He has written widely on Jewish American literature and he is the editor of New Essays on Seize the Day (1998). Hana Wirth-Nesher is Samuel L. and Perry Haber Chair on the Study of the Jewish Experience and Professor of English, Tel Aviv University. She is the author of City Codes: Reading the Modern Urban Novel.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2003
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHana Wirth-Nesher,Professor Michael P. Kramer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.