All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.23Trending at £50.45
- £24.46Trending at £28.50
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £15.90Trending at £16.55
- £8.86Trending at £9.66
- £5.98Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionA wide range of contributors explain the links between Keynes's philosophy and his economics.
- Author BiographyRoger E. Backhouse is Professor of the History and Philosophy of Economics at the University of Birmingham. He has published extensively on the history and methodology of economics. Bradley W. Bateman is Gertrude B. Austin Professor of Economics at Grinnell College, Iowa. His publications include Keynes's Uncertain Revolution (1996).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 figure
- Weight669 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBradley W. Bateman,Professor Roger E. Backhouse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.