All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for students of this key topic, this Companion is a practical guide to the music of the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyMark Everist is Professor of Music at the University of Southampton.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 2 maps 56 music examples
- Weight810 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMark Everist
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.