All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, first published in 2003, spans a millennium of thought extending from Augustine to Thomas Aquinas and into the fourteenth century.
- Author BiographyA. S. McGrade is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at the University of Connecticut.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byArthur Stephen McGrade
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.24Trending at £22.78
- £8.29Trending at £9.48
- £8.94Trending at £16.00
- £6.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.34Trending at £8.98
- £7.20Trending at £12.00
- £9.99Trending at £10.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.