All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume examine the full scope of Merleau-Ponty's philosophy.
- Author BiographyTaylor Carman is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Barnard College, Columbia University. Mark B. N. Hansen is Assistant Professor of English at Princeton University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2004
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byMark B. N. Hansen,Professor Taylor Carman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.