All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionA lively and informative set of perspectives on the key themes that shape modern Britain.
- Author BiographyMichael Higgins is Lecturer in English and Journalism at the University of Strathclyde. Clarissa Smith is Senior Lecturer in Media and Cultural Studies in the School of Art, Design and Media, University of Sunderland. John Storey is Professor of Cultural Studies and Director of the Centre for Research in Media and Cultural Studies, University of Sunderland.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byClarissa Smith,John Storey,Michael Higgins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.