CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an insightful overview of what has made pragmatism such an attractive and exciting prospect to thinkers of different persuasions.
- Author BiographyAlan Malachowski is a Fellow of the Centre for Applied Ethics at the University of Stellenbosch. He is author of Richard Rorty (2002) and The New Pragmatism (2010). He is the editor of Reading Rorty (1990), Business Ethics: Critical Perspectives on Business and Management (4 volumes, 2002), Richard Rorty (4 volumes, 2004) and Pragmatism (3 volumes, 2004).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlan Malachowski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.