All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of Kipling's work, his career and postcolonial views on his often controversial position on imperialism.
- Author BiographyHoward Booth is Lecturer in English Literature at the University of Manchester.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHoward J. Booth
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.34Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.