All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion offers fresh critical perspectives on T. S. Eliot's The Waste Land that will be invaluable to scholars, students, and general readers.
- Author BiographyGabrielle McIntire is Associate Professor in the Department of English at Queen's University, Ontario. She is the author of Modernism, Memory, and Desire: T. S. Eliot and Virginia Woolf (2008) and has published articles on T. S. Eliot, Virginia Woolf, Joseph Conrad, Nella Larsen and others in such journals as Modern Fiction Studies, Modernism/modernity, Narrative, and Callaloo. McIntire has also published poetry internationally and sits on the editorial board of Twentieth-Century Literature.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGabrielle McIntire
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £4.99Trending at £6.30
- £12.49Trending at £13.13
- £7.12Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.