All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 Companion provides an accessible introduction to Verdi's life and music.
- Author BiographyScott L. Balthazar is Professor of Music History at West Chester University of Pennsylvania. He has lectured and published on stylistic aspects of nineteenth-century Italian opera and on contemporary theories of instrumental form in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. Dr Balthazar is a contributor to the revised New Grove Dictionary of Music and the New Grove Dictionary of Opera, and his articles and reviews have appeared in a number of musicological journals.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 tables 49 music examples
- Weight580 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byScott L. Balthazar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.