All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInnovative and comprehensive coverage of women writers' careers and literary achievements spanning many literary genres during the Victorian period.
- Author BiographyLinda H. Peterson (1948-2015) was Niel Gray, Jr Professor of English at Yale University. She was the author of Traditions of Victorian Women's Autobiography: The Poetics and Politics of Life Writing (1999) and Becoming a Woman of Letters: Myths of Authorship, Facts of the Victorian Market (2009).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLinda H. Peterson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.