All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion provides an accessible overview of the contexts, periods, and subgenres of English-language short fiction outside of North America.
- Author BiographyAnn-Marie Einhaus is Senior Lecturer in Modern and Contemporary Literature at Northumbria University, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. She is the author of The Short Story and the First World War (Cambridge, 2013) and coeditor, with Barbara Korte, of The Penguin Book of First World War Stories.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAnn-Marie Einhaus
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.