All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays concerning the literature and culture of the fin de siecle period.
- Author BiographyGail Marshall is Reader in Nineteenth-Century Literature at Oxford Brookes University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGail Marshall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £62.31Trending at £75.08
- £26.85Trending at £32.48
- £14.99Trending at £15.58
- £6.05Trending at £6.19
- £4.45Trending at £4.52
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £8.64Trending at £10.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.