All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionA team of experts examine one of the most exciting new areas in philosophy.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Hull is an Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at Northwestern University. The author of numerous books and articles on topics in systematics, evolutionary theory, philosophy of biology, and naturalized epistemology, he is a recipient of a Guggenheim Foundation Fellowship and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. Michael Ruse is Professor of Philosophy at Florida State University. He is the author of many books on evolutionary biology, including Can a Darwinian Be a Christian? and Darwinism and Its Discontents, both published by Cambridge University Press. A Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, he has appeared on television and radio, and he contributes regularly to popular media such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, and Playboy Magazine.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Hull,Michael Ruse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.