All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn international team of scholars help the reader confront the enormous and complex rabbinic corpus.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Elisheva Fonrobert is the author of Menstrual Purity: Rabbinic and Christian Reconstructions of Biblical Gender (2000) which won the Salo Baron Prize for a best first book in Jewish Studies of that year, and was a finalist (one of three) for the National Jewish Book Award. Martin S. Jaffee is the author of Torah in the Mouth: Writing and Oral Tradition in Palestinian Judaism, 200 BCE-400 CE (2001), Early Judaism: Religious Worlds of the First Judaic Milennium, 2nd edition (2006), and several volumes of rabbinic translation and commentary. He is currently co-editor of the AJS Review.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notemap
- Weight810 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Elisheva Fonrobert,Martin S. Jaffee
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.