All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurveying the transition to modern economic growth since 1700, this textbook sets European economic development within a pan-European framework.
- Author BiographyStephen Broadberry is Professor of Economic History at the University of Warwick and a Co-ordinator of the Economic History Initiative at CEPR. His recent publications include The Economics of World War I (2005, as co-editor) and Market Services and the Productivity Race, 1850-2000: Britain in International Perspective (2006). Kevin O'Rourke is Professor of Economics at Trinity College Dublin and a co-organiser of the CEPR's Economic History Initiative. His recent publications include The International Trading System, Globalization and History, 2 volumes (as editor, 2005) and Power and Plenty: Trade, War, and the World Economy in the Second Millennium (2007, with Ronald Findlay).
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2011.
- Author(s)Kevin H. O'Rourke,Stephen Broadberry
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Economic History of Modern Europe
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 maps 55 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.