All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative, up-to-date survey of the state of the art in cognitive science, written for non-specialists.
- Author BiographyKeith Frankish is Visiting Senior Research Fellow at The Open University, UK and Adjunct Professor with the Brain and Mind Program in Neurosciences at the University of Crete. He is the author of Mind and Supermind (Cambridge, 2004) and Consciousness (2005). He is co-editor of In Two Minds: Dual Processes and Beyond (with Jonathan St B. T. Evans, 2009) and New Waves in Philosophy of Action (with Jesus H. Aguilar and Andrei A. Buckareff, 2010). William M. Ramsey is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He is the author of Representation Reconsidered (Cambridge University Press, 2007) and co-editor of Philosophy and Connectionist Theory (with David Rumelhart and Stephen Stich, 1991) and Rethinking Intuition (with Michael DePaul, 1998).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byKeith Frankish,William Ramsey
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £20.45Trending at £31.79
- £11.06Trending at £15.29
- £7.96Trending at £8.99
- £9.11Trending at £10.23
- £11.09Trending at £15.50
- £7.09Trending at £9.57
- £8.93Trending at £9.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.